Katarina Eghan and Karen Martin have published "COMPLIANCE - QUO VADIS?". The article is copyrite RQA and first appeared in Quasar #143.Read More »
NEW TEAM MEMBER
We are delighted to announce the Rita Silvestre will join our Discovery and Development team on 1st May. Rita has been working at Q2 Solutions and she holds masters degrees in Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Parasitology. Rita is Portugese and expands our language capabilities not just in Protugese but also Spanish.
APRIL REGULATORY NEWS ISSUED
- Updated reference safety information guidance
- International collaboration on oversight of API manufacturing
- FDA guidance of inclusion of pregnant women in clinical trials
- Redistribution of UK`s portfolio of centrally authorised products.
MARCH REGULATORY NEWS UPDATE
Our monthly Regulatory Affairs Update for March has been published:
- MHRA publishes `GxP` data integrity rules
- Updated guidance on publication of clinical trial results
- EMA adopts revised guideline on Alzheimer`s disease trials
- FDA rule on data from clinical investigations of medical devices
Graduate Position Available
TMQA has a vacancy for a science graduate to join its expanding research quality assurance team. It would be nice if you had previous relevant experience but it’s not essential since full training will be provided. What is essential is that you are personable, computer-literate, self-confident and willing to learn; to be a team player but also make decisions on your own. For more details please go to QA Associate Position