Cate Ovington joins TMQA
TMQA is delighted to announce that Cate Ovington joins us next week as a Principal Associate. Cate has more than 17 years` experience in research Quality Assurance including GLP, GCP, HTA, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025. Cate will be based in England to provide local support for our expanding client base. Cate`s full profile will be available next week.
TMQA Regulatory News Update - March 2017
This month`s Regulatory News Update includes:
- MHRA Launches New Medical Regulations Blog
- MHRA Publishes Data on Serious Breach Reporting
- Updated EMA GCP Inspectors Q&A
The 5th QA Global Conference is in Edinburgh this year
We are delighted the 5th QA Global Conference is on home turf this year!
TMQA Regulatory News Update - January 2017
This month`s Regulatory News Update is now available to download. This issue includes:
- ICH publishes reflection paper on GCP Renovation
- MHRA Inspectorate blog on Reference Safety Information (RSI)
- FDA issues draft Guidance on Multiple Endpoints in Clinical Trials